Sunday, March 7, 2010

Much Needed Update!!

Wow it’s been quite some time since we have updated our blog. So I figure I would do a complete update since the last time we posted anything!

Our first Christmas together was perfect. Shane and I had a nice Christmas morning opening presents just us and then headed over to my families to open gifts and then on to the Huntsman’s to open gifts. Overall Christmas was fabulous and much more relaxing than we thought it would be splitting it up between two families.

2010 0302010 024 2010 014

We have decided that since Shane gets two Saturday’s off a month that we need to spend them wisely. Recently we just went out to Valley of Fire, which I had never been too, and hiked around all day. Diesel sure enjoyed being outside and kept right up along side of us. Actually he was doing a lot better than me keeping up with Shane! HAHA

2010 107  

2010 094

2010 086

Shane turned 24 on Feb. 2! Man he is getting old. For his birthday I bough him Zac Brown Band tickets and some new Oakley’s. We spent his birthday by going out to dinner and spending time with both families.

2010 116 

The most exciting event that has taken place in 2010, in my opinion, would be the fact that we were lucky enough to get tickets to the George Strait and Reba McEntire concert. My goodness can I just tell you George gets me every time and I love him more and more. Let’s just say I have seen him a total of probably close to 10 times and his standing on stage just playing the guitar NEVER EVER gets old. It always makes me weak in the knees.

2010 156 

2010 170

2010 174

Other events that have no pictures to go along would be us seeing funny man Bill Engvall for Valentine’s Day. The Zac Brown Band concert is this weekend and I will be sure to take pictures. We are going to Hawaii at the end of this month for spring break so I am sure there will be plenty of pictures to follow. We are excited to get away for a week and enjoy some sun, warmth, and the beach. We or I guess I should say “I” am looking forward to baseball season starting and taking many road trips to California to see some games. YAY for spring time, baseball, and summer on it’s way!

2 comments:

  1. Finally!! ;) I'm glad you have had such great times!! Exciting.. and your dog is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH a new post! What a cute couple you two make! Sun, sand, and water..........here we come!

    ReplyDelete