Sunday, July 11, 2010

Camping

A couple of weeks ago Shane and I decided that it was time for a summer camping and fly fishing trip up to Duck Creek. We had received a tent, stove, air mattress, etc. for wedding gifts and have been super excited to use them. Guess it only took 11 months for it to finally happen. We headed up Friday night and came back Sunday afternoon. We took the little wiener man, Diesel, with us and had a blast just the 3 of us. Shane was anxious to get up early  Saturday morning to go out and fish but for me that’s way too early and I slept in. Saturday we just spent the day enjoying the outdoors, hiking around, fishing, and watching Diesel chase chipmunks and butterflies. Overall it was such a nice relaxing weekend and we surely didn’t want to come home.    IMG_1351  IMG_1353P1191219P1191217P1191207IMG_1360 IMG_1373IMG_1363  IMG_1380

2 comments:

  1. You were right by me (kinda)! My husband and I live in Cedar now. E-mail me so I can get your e-mail to invite you to my blog (it's private)
    DawnJolley@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOVE that you are such a fisherlady!! I am so proud of you. You look legit and you know what you are doing out there!! I sure love you. and I am excited that i finally know how blogging works so i can stalk you since we dont even see eachother....ever.

    ReplyDelete