Tuesday, August 17, 2010

He was injured….injured bad!

I know that most of you blog about your children and what they are up to but since I don’t have any children my dog is as good as it gets story wise. So our sweet little mini dachshund had to go in for surgery last week to have a benign tumor removed from his paw. The poor little guy still days later refuses to put any weight on his paw, but has mastered being a 3 legged dog. Along with having a little surgery he got some weird skin irritation that he can’t seem to stop licking and scratching at. Let’s just say I have given him extra love this week. I am pathetic, he’s a dog I know! haha

1077

1082

Next post will introduce the new addition into our little family… but first I’ve got to get some pictures of him!

2 comments:

  1. Aw he is so sweet! I hope he is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( Poor Baby! haha makes my heart hurt..i feel your pain..they are like our babies! haha so lame but yet true. Glad he's recovering! and..love your jeep!!! Sweetness

    ReplyDelete