Ok, ok this post is not what many of you might be hoping for. I just needed to grab all your attention somehow. HA
Two weeks ago tonight I was coming home from my first night of boot camp and got the strangest phone call from my mom.”Katie, I think Bella (my parents Shih Tzu) is in labor.” I of course immediately denied any thought in my mind that this could possible be true. She doesn’t look pregnant, nothing really has changed, and well frankly Diesel and her just don’t get along. They don’t want anything to do with each other. BOY, were we wrong. The phone conversation carried on and I kept saying I’m sure she isn’t in labor, and things will be fine. Lo and behold no longer than 20 minutes later, my mother called “WE HAVE A PUPPY!” Shocked out of my mind I quickly drove to my parents house to see. Let’s just put it this way there is no doubt that my little wiener dog Diesel man knocked up Bella. It’s very clear and I am sure you will agree by the pictures below. We got very lucky and there is only one puppy. You may ask why I am considering us lucky to only have one, well none of us have ever really experienced this whole newborn puppy stage and plus my parents are the one’s with the dog currently since she still is nursing.
It’s been two weeks ago and the puppy is getting bigger and bigger by the day. Her eyes finally opened over the weekend. It’s like having a little kid around. My whole family isn’t sure which one of us will take on the little girl but there are plenty of us that are willing to take her. Just a matter of figuring out which has the right home and most time to do the puppy stage. I am not quite sure if I am ready for that stage again. But we will see what the next 4 weeks hold and if my mind quickly changes as she becomes more lively. We will keep you posted on all her milestones!!
Isn’t she so cute? We are curious to see what she looks like since she is a Schweenie. Will she take on the wiener dog body and features or be like a Shih Tzu OR be a total mix of the both of them.
Monday, May 2, 2011
Pregnant?! I Highly Doubt It.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bad Diesel! Haha.. but she is darling!! :) my parents have gone through the new puppy stage if you have any questions haha.. but I bet you guys got it by now.. but cute puppy!
ReplyDelete