I decided that since I am getting married in 2 painfully slow long months that I should join the blogging world like every other young cute married couple. So yes I am jumping on the bandwagon. I guess for those of you that want to know the story here it goes. Shane and I met in the typical Mormon way, church. I happened to be speaking in church the Sunday he randomly showed up with a friend, and my eyes instantly recognized him from the good old days. I couldn't take my eyes off of him all through sacrament meeting making me nervous as all get out to speak. We did not say a single thing to each other on that day but I went home to find a random guy had requested me on Facebook (sad I know). It was the gentlemen that was with him at church and I all I could do was ask about Shane. Finally, I sent him a message via the Internet and we began talking immediately. I looked forward every day to getting a message from the hunk with blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes. Long story short we started seeing each other about a week later and have been glued together ever since. He took me skydiving a week after we started dating for my birthday, which was awesome. I will admit I was scared to death but loved every minute of it. We dated about 3 months when we got engaged in Feb. Now 5 months later we will be getting married on the 18th of July in the Las Vegas Temple. I can't wait to marry my best friend. =)
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OMG! You guys are too too too cute! you forgot to add the part that when your friend Diane (Elton) was in Singles Ward with Shane Huntsman, she heard him teach a Gospel Principles lesson, and the entire time was thinking, "Katie would LOVE this kid!" Haha! I am so happy for you and I love you to pieces and I can't wait to be married friends!
ReplyDeleteCongrats again Katie, I've had the privilege of getting to know Shane and his family through our family ward, and can honestly say that you have found yourself a guy that belongs to an extremely rare breed of gentlemen. The Huntsmans are all awesome and I wish you both the best! Married life is amazing when it's shared with your best friend :)
ReplyDeleteCute! Love the blog! Update a lot because I like to stalk you haha.
ReplyDelete