Thursday, August 20, 2009

Huntsman Honeymoon

We are MARRIED!!! Shane and I tied the knot on the 18th of July. It was a fantastic day I must say. The temple sealing was amazing, not gonna lie though I do not remember much that was said because I was in complete shock. The reception was perfect. Lots of dancing, gorgeous decorations, and 115 degree heat. Got to love Vegas. The whole day was perfect and wouldn't change a single thing about it. We went on our honeymoon to Cancun. We stayed at the Excellence Riviera Maya and highly recommend it anyone.The week in Cancun was just what I needed after 5 months of planning the wedding. Shane and I were able to snorkel, kayak, paddle boat, go to an Eco park named Xel-Ha, and relax on the beach. It really was a dream come true. Here are some pictures of the many adventures we went on while down there.

We stayed at the Belliago our wedding night and it was off the hook. The suite over looked the water show and was nearly twice the size of our sweet little apartment. Needless to say coming home to our apartment was kind of hard. Haha

His bathroom...

Her bathroom...

At our resort...

The ocean was breathtaking!

Shane loved the iguana's everywhere at Xel-Ha.
Xel-Ha...

Strong man competitor...

We have decided we want pet monkeys!

Be lazy at the pool...
On our 3-mile way to a little fishing village

Once I get all the professional photo's back from the wedding I will for sure post them. They turned out amazing and can't wait for everyone to see them.

1 comment:

  1. I love that suite I want to go stay there! You guys are too cute! Monkeys would be a good choice for a pet.......NO CATS! Let's all go to that ocean in the spring!

    ReplyDelete