Monday, November 2, 2009

“Brunson Fright Dome”

Halloween weekend is a very serious holiday at the Brunson household. My older brother, Justin, absolutely thrives  for Halloween to roll around each year. Between decorating the house with webs,spiders, tombstones, pirate flags, and skeleton heads it is the house on the street that kids love to come to. Let’s just say it makes for some good entertainment that involves screaming kids and even adults. Shane and I had a great time passing out candy, taking our nephew trick or treating, and eating my mom’s fabulous homemade chili. It is always a party and always a great time had by all!

The is our sweet little ghost pumpkin!!045The Brunson Family Pumpkins032Just enjoying the screaming and crying of children scared by the dead pirate… 079This is the cutest little cheerleader and Thomas the Train I have ever seen!066hThis is why children are frightened of the “Brunson Fright Dome!”077 If I were a kid, this is the last house on the street I would want to go up too. 088

4 comments:

  1. SO CUTE! I love Halloween at our house! Makes for a good time and lots of fun memories! Lots of people and lots of food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that is super scary! The pirate thing is super scary. Brandon really likes Halloween too. Hope you are feeling better! We need to do lunch soon. Love ya girly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Katie! How are things? I'm so excited to see you blog now too! I know you used to with your mom! You should have told me! :) I saw yours on Jessica and Ryan's.... I'm gonna add you now to mine!!!! Hope you don't mind! :)

    ReplyDelete