Can I just say that I have the cutest niece and nephew in the whole world! I absolutely love these two kids. I am 100% obsessed with them. There is nothing cuter than these two... seriously there isn't. Carter is about 2 1/2 years old and Brynnlee is 2 months old.
Oh my! I can tell you that I love them the mostest! I am the GRANDMOM! Most important job in the world! Dang they are so cute!
ReplyDeleteSOOO cute, and I love their names. And I REALLY love that Brynnlee mom puts huge bows on her. To me there is nothing more adorably fabulous then a baby with a big bow. I did that with Ginger and some people gave me crap about it and I was all, first mind your own business (well I thought that in my head) and second it's my baby I can do whatever I want...I can put a pink wig on her if I wanted to. Okay, Super Cute niece and nephew, all wrapped up in a pretty bow.
ReplyDelete