Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Is this it?

Well, we have an interview with the Bishop tonight… the first one since we have been married. For those of you that need a reminder, that’s 10 months as newlyweds WITHOUT a calling. I think that may almost be unheard of. It seems like most young couple barely get a chance to breath in the new ward when they get shoved into nursery or primary. But somehow we have slipped under the radar and got away with it. Kind of hoping it may just be a get to know you interview since we have a new bishop but I have a feeling it’s going to be more than that. Will this end tonight? Stay tuned! Ahhhhh….

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh you're soo lucky!! we JUST got called as team teachers in primary last week. and we get to grace the congregation with giving talks next week. They do not waste time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, I hope you get called as team teachers! Our first married calling was teaching the CTR 7's and followed them to CTR 8 and it was the greatest! By far, my favorite calling, and I'm pretty sure he'll agree!

    ReplyDelete