Saturday, May 15, 2010

Summer Is Right Around The Corner…

Summer is seriously almost here and I can’t tell you how excited I am about that. But at the same time we already have so much planned for this summer I have a feeling it is going to just fly by. We have weddings, family reunions, camping trips, California for baseball games/beach time, and lots of time at the lake. It should be a fun-filled summer, but busy as all get out.

Recently, Shane and I have had the chance to already start our summer wakeboarding trips out to Lake Mead. We went 2 weekends in a row, and I must say I am officially feeling a little more comfortable out there on the board. The first time I ever went wakeboarding was 2 summers ago. So this year I decided to give it a shot again and I have gotten up quite a few times, made it out of the wake once and feel ASAP! I think I’ll stick to just right behind the boat. HAHA But of course Shane is freaking pro status over here just jumping the wake and making it look like no big deal at all. One day I will be just as good as him, IF I can get myself to go out of the wake again. So here are a few picture of us wakeboarding. . One day I’ll post those. Oh and PS don’t mind the oh so hideous/serious facially expressions of mine! =) 

782778

528

1 comment:

  1. I am suprer impressed Katie! I don't think I have the nerve to do that! Shane you are CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete