Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Big ONE!

Happy One Anniversary to us… a couple days late!!! Opps. It has been a wonderful first year of marriage. I can’t believe how incredibly fast it has flown by. But I look forward to many many more with my amazing husband. Here are a few pictures to look back on our wedding day!!

10124_553170225508_23704572_32583494_262700_n wedding  

6294_544581128128_23704572_32275990_761534_n

cake

Ps. I couldn’t do a wedding post up without a picture of my fabulous cake. I am still obsessed with it to this day!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe it's already been a year! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Happy 1 year...Im only half way there. Your cake was amazing! who did it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy one year!! :) your cake IS amazing! That is so awesome!!! Here's to many more years :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 1 year! Love your cake and you look gorg! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cake is so bomb. Loveee it. You are such a pretty lady! i like that!!!

    ReplyDelete